Austin, College Station, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Conroe, The Woodlands, Pasadena, Clearlake, Galveston, League City, Dayton, Navasota, Hempstead, Baytown, Caldwell, Milano, Bastrop, New Braunsfels, Gruene, Buda, San Antonio, Mc Allen, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Killeen, Waco, Temple, Round Rock, Rockdale, McKinney, Dallas, Denton, Fort Worth, Lubbock, Palestine, Tyler, Longview, Daingerfield, and More!
We are your choice for quality diamond polished and stained/ dyed concrete flooring in the state of Texas. We polish your concrete with the same tooling used to polish your typical granite or marble countertops. This eliminates the need for epoxies or topical sealers that you'll find in your traditional stained & sealed concrete floors. Typical stained concrete is a temporary solution that will ultimately: Chip, Flake, Scratch & Peel. Polished concrete is a permanent flooring process. If maintained properly its resilience alone will outlast tile, wood, carpet, linoleum and more.
There a several finishes available, from a matte low luster, to a high sheen high gloss finish. This paired with over 20 vibrant colors to choose from, we can meet your maintenance and aesthetic desires. Add a custom design element and you are left with a one of a kind floor that will outlast the ages.
Because of its elasticity, polished concrete is an ideal flooring solution for a variety of settings, including:
Private Residences, Schools, Military Housing, Churches, Government Housing, Municipal Buildings, Student Housing, Restaurants/ Bars, Office Buildings, Industrial Warehouses, Auto Showrooms, Retail Shops, Hotels, Casinos
No need to shut down production of your facility or leave your home. Our polishing processes allow you to continue your day to day operations. From new construction to 100 year old slabs, we can grind, polish, color and design nearly any concrete surface!
1. Sustainable- Polished concrete dematerializes a project, reducing the need to bring in additional coverings or coatings that end up in land-fills upon their eventual replacement.
2. Environmentally Friendly. Polished concrete contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) which makes it an environmentally friendly surface. There are no coatings applied, such as epoxies, urethanes, or waxes. There is no slurry or hazardous waste.
3. No More Stripping and Waxing. With a polished concrete floor system there is no need to wax or strip the floor. All of your allocated maintenance labor and material costs for stripping and waxing can now be eliminated and added to your bottom line.
4. Higher levels of co-efficient of friction than any coating on the market. Wet or dry, our polished concrete floor surfaces meet, and most often exceed, OSHA and ADA standards for slip resistance.
5. Decrease in floor maintenance and less drag on cleaning equipment; making brushes, pads and mops last longer.
6. Elimination of dusting from efflorescence. In ordinary unpolished concrete, tiny particles of dust are pushed to the surface through an upward force. This is more commonly known as concrete dusting. Dusting forces epoxies off of the surface of concrete floors, and can make maintenance a costly priority.
7. Polished areas can be put into service immediately after the process is complete.
8. Cost-Effective. The reduced costs associated with saved energy, reduced tire wear, maintenance reduction, and especially the long-lasting durability shows that polished concrete is budget sensible, as well as beautiful, flooring system.
9. Transformation of porous concrete into a dense surface that inhibits water, oil and other contaminants from penetrating the surface.
10. Increased strength, for old, deteriorating, weak concrete finishes with more abrasion resistance and an increase in impact resistance as well.
11. Increased ambient lighting which will naturally enhance the beauty of your floor and reduce the cost of lighting.
12. Beauty. It is often mistaken for marble due to its smooth sleek surface. Its aesthetic value makes polished concrete a viable option for most facilities, whether it is an industrial manufacturing plant, government office building, or grocery stores.
13. Longest-Lasting Floor Solution Available. Even the most durable carpet, linoleum or VCT floors will require replacement at some time, whether it is ten or even twenty years later. Polished concrete floors will be there as long as the slab exists.